Monday, September 14, 2015

Week II - Boston Qual Training

Second week has for sure been more regimented than Week 1 with only two workouts missed the whole time.  Monday I was still burnt from my long run, so I just slept in.  Wednesday there was a torrential thunderstorm rolling through and it was easier to sit next to my computer and coffee.

Long run this week (10 miles) was done on a treadmill in New Orleans.  Drill weekends always make it tricky figuring out how to work in the day's workout.  I was impressed that I wasn't exactly tired or sore after my long run, even if it was at a 7:50 pace.  In other news, the temperature is beginning to drop and its officially feeling like Fall, should make for some great runs.

Week 2:
- Goal Pace: 7:50
- Long Run: 10 miles
- Music: almost finished with the Bridge of Spies audiobook, also picked up some Demi Lovato

1 comment:

Brady said...

Also, Pumpkin Spice Latte.