Monday, October 5, 2015

Week V: IT Band

I've stayed off my feet almost this entire week.
I wasn't sure, so I didn't want to mention it...but this image is pretty much what's going on.  Trying a bunch of different things, to include a stretching and Pilates routine introduced by Crystal.  Seems to be working pretty well, but I've never had this "injury" before so I'm unsure how to gauge my recovery.

I did get a 5 mile run Saturday afternoon.  Although I could feel the tightness in my leg, I found that if got outside of my mind (just stopped thinking about it) and relaxed my stride, I largely had no pain.  Going to start easing back into the running this week.

Week V:

Training Pace (Planned): 7:20
Long Run (Planned): 14 miles
Music: Bit the bullet and paid the subscription fee for Apple Music

No comments: